frequently asked questions

What kind of assistance does Centerforce provide an employer?

  • Finding qualified employees
  • Assist with initial orientation and training
  • Ongoing training assistance (if needed)
  • Communication with the employee and coworkers
  • Identifying possible tax credits
  • Assisting with advancement training opportunities
  • Ongoing relationship

How are Centerforce services funded?

Centerforce services are funded through a number of resources which may include Pierce County Community Connections, Washington State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, and Washington State Department of Services for the Blind, School Districts, King County Developmental Disabilities Division, and other private resources.